£30,000-£40,000 - plus stock options and other benefits
Salary dependent on skills and experience
We are a fintech dedicated to radically improving the lives of the modern workforce. We use cutting-edge technology and creative thinking to develop transformative products that boost financial and personal wellbeing.
Our mission is to disrupt all areas of finance where flexible workers don’t have access to the products and services they need and deserve. We have raised capital from top technology investors in the UK and one of the world’s largest banks.
About the role
This is a pivotal role to be one of the first employees of an exciting mission-driven fintech. We’re looking for an ambitious team member who will become obsessed with helping nurture our customers and being their champion both internally and externally. You will be the first Customer Happiness team member through the door and you’ll help to grow this team as the business grows.
You will get real hands-on experience in all areas of VC-backed startup life and will enjoy the guidance and support from an experienced entrepreneurial team.
What you will do
- Make customer happiness your mission at Wollit - managing all inbound customer communications, customer insights and testing
- Be the voice of the customer, understand them inside-out, so that these insights can help shape Wollit as it grows
- Be analytical, to understand and report on customer activity
- Work with marketing and product on developing a customer testing program
- Using your skills as a smart communicator, you’ll work with our customers to solve problems and maximise customer satisfaction
- Be our customers ’Hero` helping and educating them on the benefits of Wollit
- Nurture and grow relationships with our customers, to ensure they all have the optimal experience when choosing Wollit
- Help to grow the Customer Happiness Team
- You believe that everyone deserves financial wellbeing
- You thrive in a mission-driven environment and want a key role in an exciting startup
- You have a minimum of 3 years plus experience working in a customer happiness role
- You have experience working with customer support platforms and tools
- You have great experience writing emails and talking directly to customers (web and phone)
- You have experience managing social channels and conversations online
- You have a high capacity to get things done quickly to an impeccable standard
- You can coordinate, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You enjoy a lot of variety in your daily and weekly objectives
- You have strong organisational, writing and numerical skills
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator
- You enjoy working autonomously and being responsible for key business objectives
We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, plus stock options and other benefits. The application process consists of a short phone interview followed by on-site interviews with the team at our London office.
Get in touch and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org